Saturday, November 02, 2013

Back online.. and some important news

I've been offline for a few weeks, time out for house renovation followed by the arrival of our trio of new kittens – Minion, Ziggy Stardust, and Geisha Girl - expect lots of kittie photos soon!

I've also been away from the desk in every sense, so if you've emailed me and are awaiting a reply it'll be soon. I'm almost all set up with my office again and will be back at it properly on Monday 4th. Just have to find that elusive computer cable amongst a zillion boxes, haha.


Meanwhile, I want to point you in the direction of a very important fundraiser organised by author Bronwyn Green. Check out the books and goodies on offer and if you find something you like you'll be helping us raise funds for author Sommer Marsden and her family. Sommer's hubby is currently undergoing treatment for cancer. A group of authors have donated books and ebooks and home made goodies to raise funds, please do check it out. Anyone who buys anything of mine on the list will get an extra something thrown in. 


More from me soon!