Sunday, April 08, 2012

RT Magazine Booklovers Convention in Chicago, here I come!


Right folks, it's almost time for the RT Magazine Booklovers Convention. I'm off on my big adventure! I'll be staying at Manchester airport overnight tonight and flying out to Chicago on Monday.

I'll try to tweet as much as possible while I'm at the convention, and if there's time I'll upload photos here, even if I have to annotate them after the event. I'll do a big recap of my adventure when I get home.

If you're going to be at the event please come over and say hi! This event is all about me meeting as many fellow authors and booklovers as I can manage (breaking with the lone writer day-to-day scenario. ;-)

Specific places and times to find me:

WEDNESDAY: (April 11th, between 4.30 and 5.15 pm ish) I'll be on the Total-E-Bound stand at Club RT. I'll have a bag of freebies to give away, so please come by and meet me.

THURSDAY: E-Expo And Graphic Novel Book Fair. (April 12th from 4 - 6 pm) Meet more than 125 e-book authors and dozens of graphic novel authors. Get autographs, chat with some of your favorite writers and graphic novel illustrators and more.Call by and say hi!

SATURDAY: Harlequin’s Night of the Stars (April 14th 9-Midnight) Harlequin invites you to join the stars of romance for an evening of glamour at the 2012 RT Booklovers Convention.

I'm also attending various other parties, panels, and events.

Safe journey to all those traveling to the event!